Thank you all for your feedback on the new look, as well as for your comments on our content.
We depend on you, our readers, to make this site an interesting place to visit.Posting according to the guide lines below will ensure that your contributions will be valuable:
- Please post under the correct entry and comment on the subject of the entry. Give reasons for your agreement or disagreement with the entry.
- Please be courteous in your comments. Address others in the same manner you would like to be addressed. It is quite possible to disagree without being disagreeable. And that’s what we’d like to encourage on this site.
- We encourage the discussion of ideas, not people or a group of people. (Any comments that have the effect of putting down another person — whether the author, any other person, or a group of people — will be edited or deleted.)
- Sharing of your personal experience is always welcome.
- We’d really appreciate it if you could use your real names as much as possible and tell us from what part of the world you are writing. (Just makes things more real.)
- We do not write or edit the Sabbath School lesson quarterly. Please go to the Adult Bible Study Guide site and use their Contact Form if you want to say something to the editors.
- Once your comment is published, it will stay public for a while, but we may delete some comments on older posts. For instance, it’s nice to get a warm pat on the back for a post, but if it doesn’t add any content, we may not keep it in the archives, giving preference to comments with real content — whether negative or positive.