Maybe you changed your mind about contributing right now, or maybe you’re just confused (click here) …
Either way, we thank you for considering a gift to Sabbath School Net.
It’s fine if you can’t or don’t want to contribute just now. If you change your mind, you can always come back and leave a gift later.
Just so you know – we are an independently funded supporting ministry of the General Conference Sabbath School Department. We are not affiliated with nor funded by the GC, and the life of our site depends 100% on the generosity of persons who care about this ministry. Our bills come in monthly, and the more successful the site is, the bigger the bills get. That’s why we really appreciate regular and occasional contributions large and small. They all add up.
If you use this site regularly and you can afford it, please do pray about it and consider giving to enable us to continue to publish the lessons and the blog on this site not just for those of us who love the convenience of online lessons with linked Bible texts and the challenge of online discussions, but also for those in third-world countries who do not have the privileges most of us have. Many tell us that they cannot get the Sabbath School lessons where they live.
May the Lord bless you and keep you,
May the Lord make His Face to shine on you
And give you peace.
Here’s a little more information: You were on a secure site hosted by PayPal, the safer, easier way to pay online, used by more than 150 million people world-wide. It’s as secure as your local bank account site. And, no, you don’t have to open a PayPal account to donate. All you need to do is this:
- Choose the amount you want to donate at the top of the page.
- Check “Make this recurring (Monthly)” if you want to set up monthly donations. (It is best to set up a PayPal account for this to manage your donations. See more below.)
- Either set up/use your PayPal account, or drop down to the credit card images and click on “Continue” without setting up an account.
- Choose your country/currency
- Provide your name
- Provide your credit card number (we don’t see it; only PayPal does)
- Choose credit card type and provide expiration date
- Provide your billing address (to prove that you are the rightful owner of the credit card).
- Provide your phone number. It seems that PayPal uses it to verify your identity, and we can’t turn it off. Be assured that your phone number will remain confidential.
- Provide your email address to receive a record of your gift. (Note, however, that we are not a registered tax-deductible charity.)
- Click on “Review Donation and Continue”
- If you want to go back now, just go back to our home page or try again (see right side bar). If not, we hope you continue to be blessed by our site.
- Log in to your PayPal account, if you have set one up. (If not, contact us.)
- Click the Business Profile icon next to “Log Out” and select Profile and settings.
- Click My money.
- Click Update beside “Preapproved Payments.”
- Select the payment, and then click Cancel.
If that doesn’t fit your situation, just contact us at our Contact link, being sure to give your name, the email address with which you signed up and the amount that you specified. We will cancel your recurring payment immediately.
If you made a donation by mistake and need a refund, please contact us, and we will refund your donation ASAP.
If this doesn’t work for you, let us know what happened in a comment below, and we’ll do our best to improve our site for the future.