Official GC Lessons for young people between the ages of 14-18:
- Cornerstone Connections - Official Sabbath Resources for youth (15-18) and youth leaders. The current lesson link is on the home page. If you want to see other lessons, you need to click on the “For Teachers” or “For Students” links.
Cornerstone Topic Resources Resources for students and teachers.
- Insight Magazine Online Website of weekly Adventist magazine for teens.
- Ministry Descriptions:Youth Sabbath School Leader, Assistant
Alternative Lessons for young people between the ages of 14-18:
- Youth lessons from My Bible First!
Are your current lessons working for you and your class? If not, you can check out this alternative. You can download a sample copy and perhaps even ask your youth if they would like to study the Bible with these lessons.This is a 6-year cycle for Youth published by My Bible First. Topics covered in the Bible lesson include Relationships, How to study the Bible, Life of Jesus, Sanctuary, Christian Lifestyle, Church history, Ellen White, Salvation, Bible doctrines, Prophecy, Three Angels’ Messages, Christian Service, and Finances. You can download an overview chart.
This is the age to inspire an interest in Seventh-day Adventist missions. We need to teach our young people to look beyond themselves to the work that Jesus wants them to do. They are at the age of idealism when they are eager to respond to a challenge. Don’t waste it by just trying to entertain them. Challenge them!
- Mission Videos Some are suitable for this age group.
- Adventist Missionaries Stories to inspire missionaries for tomorrow.
- Faces of Missions Real people involved in mission work.
- Adventist Mission TV Some episodes suitable for this age group an could be shown in class on a computer.
- Youth & Adult Mission Magazine
Other Youth Resources
- Youth Ministries Department of the General Conference – comprehensive site listing resources, media and publications, leadership training and more.
- Living It High School Outreach – resource center where youth leaders can find encouragement and support for working with public high school students.
- Pathfinders Online - one of the largest and most effective youth ministry programs in the Adventist church. Site includes pledge, law, motto, aim, a forum, and much more.