- Adventist Book Center Online Buy online or find your nearest bricks-and-mortar store.
- Adventist Books on Amazon.com, including Kindle format. If you will use this link, a small percentage (6%-8%) will help to defray Sabbath School Net hosting expenses. (There’s a FREE Kindle Reading App which allows you to read Kindle books on Most Devices.) If you compare prices, you’ll find that Amazon prices are usually less than Adventist Book Center prices.
- A free Android App allows free downloads of almost all Ellen White writings. Unfortunately this is not available for the PC. However, you can go directly to http://egwwritings.org and download the MP3 files for the books.)
Evangelism & Outreach for Ordinary Members
- Stories That Will Shift Your World – a series of short videos by Ty Gibson designed for today’s postmodern society. Good videos to present to non-believers who are searching for something to believe. Ty Gibson also wrote outstanding books for sharing.
- Simple Church at Home – The Adventist House Church Network focuses on outreach to the unchurched who will not normally come to church. Also a good outreach method for Adventists living far away from organized churches.
- The Seventh Day – great video of the history and significance of the seventh-day Sabbath. There are other videos on the topic, but this one is very professional and engaging.
- Difficult Texts Made Simple. If we are serious about doing personal outreach, we will, sooner or later, run into “difficult texts.” William Earnhardt presents some of the questions you may meet and suggests how to give a simple answer.
- Signs of the Times periodical to share. Some stories from this handy digest-format magazine are online. And you can send a hard-copy subscription to your friends from the online interface.
Sabbath School Links
- Adult Study Guides and related resources
- Adult Teacher resources
- Lessons and Resources for Collegiate and Young Adults
- Lessons and Resources for Youth
- Lessons and Resources for Juniors & Teens
- Lessons and Resources for Kids – Beginners to Primary
- Audio-visual and Braille Sabbath School Resources
- International Sabbath School Lessons
- Email lists for Sabbath School
- Contact the editors of the most recent Bible lesson
- The Sabbath School Department of the General Conference
- The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists
- Also see our Bible Study Resources
Seventh-day Adventist Site Directories
- Official Adventist Directory of Schools and Churches
- McDonald Road Directory of SDA Churches
- Seventh-day Adventists on the Open Directory
- Find nearest church on your mobile phone Just search for “SDA Finder” in iTunes or Android market
Official Adventist Sites and Supporting Ministries
- SDA World Church Headquarters
- HopeTV Official Adventist TV station broadcasting 24×7 via satellite.
- Revival and Reformation Find inspirational stories, devotionals, and resources for revival and reformation in your life and your church. Free InPrayer mobile app.
- Ellen G. White Estate -Official site. Search published writings, read some of Ellen White’s books online. Listen to MP3’s of Pioneer stories. Read books about Ellen White.
- Adventist Plusline One of the “best-kept secrets” of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Check the website often for any workshops or conventions that will improve your ministry
- ADRA: Adventist Development and Relief Agency brings hope when disaster strikes or poverty seems hopeless.
- Adventist World Radio goes where missionaries cannot go. You can listen online, and you can support this mission on the air waves.
- Fundamental Beliefs at Adventist.org
- Adventist Biblical Research Society
- Creation and Science Resources
Click on the heading to go to our page of Bible Studies.
Seventh-day Adventist History
- Brief History of the Seventh-day Adventist Church at the GC site. There you’ll also find another brief sketch, “United for Mission: One Hundred and Fifty Years.”
- Pathways of the Pioneers: Stories of the Men and Women Who Founded the Adventist Church – Adventist history dramatized. Great for children and adults. Available in MP3 or Audio CD format. (You can listen to sample stories here.)
- Footprints of the Pioneers, edited by Arthur W. Spalding, is a readable collection of stories by the pioneers of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Read online.
- Pioneer Stories at Adventist Heritage Ministries, which also includes some stories from Laughter and Tears.
- “Spotlight on Adventist Heritage” features pioneer stories as featured in the Adventist Review.
- The Great Second Advent Movement (read online for free) by J. N. Loughborough was written by one of our pioneers and first published in 1905. (You may be able to snag a copy of this historic book on Amazon.com.)
- Pioneer Days by W. A. Spicer (1941) can be downloaded as a PDF file.
- The Story of Our Health Message by D. E. Robinson is an overview of the development and history of Adventist teachings on health.
- Adventist Archives include a comprehensive collection of historical Adventist publications going right back to the middle 1800’s. Weekly video of “This week in Adventist history.”
- History of Ordination, Part 1: Video seminar presentation by Darius Jankiewicz, Associate Professor of Theology at Andrews University. This presentation in two parts examines the history of ordination from New Testament times till now. A particularly valuable part of the presentation is an examination of biblical authority. The first video is approximately half of the total 2 1/2-hour video. (You can see the whole video in one sitting on Youtube.)
- History of Ordination, Part 2: Second part of seminar presentation by Darius Jankiewicz. (About 75 min.)
- The Hope Channel Official Seventh-day Adventist TV channel. Award-winning Hope Channel is a global network with 23 Channels that cover Africa, Asia, Europe, South America, and the islands of the Pacific. Programs on each channel are contextualized for its local culture and and is broadcast in many languages including Spanish, Portuguese, German, Romanian, Mandarin, Russian, Tamil, Hindi, Ukrainian, Arabic, Farsi and Telugu. Downloadable program guide for your local channel. This is the broadcasting home of Hope Sabbath School.
- Loma Linda Broadcasting Network Independent Seventh-day Adventist satellite network dedicated to sharing Christ and changing lives. Broadcasts in most of the major languages of the world.
- Hope On Fire Relevant talk radio for young adults. Stated mission is “to present real-life experiences from people just like you, prayerfully seeking to impart a practical means to find God in your everyday life.” Deals with family and relationships, mental health, witnessing and missions, personal devotional life and corporate worship, healthy lifestyles, money and careers, and global trends.
Adventist Video Sermon Resources
- David Asscherick sermons on Youtube. David is a dynamic presenter of a younger generation and partner with Ty Gibson and James Rafferty in Lightbearers Ministry.
- Walter Pearson sermons on Youtube. Real old-fashioned preaching in the inimitable style of the former Breath of Life host.
- Pioneer Memorial Church, Andrews University, sermons by Dwight Nelson in video and audio format, many with PDF note files.
- Loma Linda University Church videos on Vimeo. Sermons by Randy Roberts and others.
- Sligo Church, Takoma Park, MD, sermons by various preachers.
- Adventist Communication Network supplies DVD’s of Adventist preaching. Vol 2 – Majoring in the Minors, with Dwight Nelson, includes 8 of his favorite children’s stories Vol 5 – Dick Stenbakken’s “Faces Around the Cross” has dramatic presentation of various Bible characters and tells how to make Bible costumes, etc. Instructions on how to do this ministry. Good for youth Sabbath school.
Adventist and Other Christian News Sites
- Adventist News Network (ANN) – Official Adventist news service, including latest news bulletins in video format. Check it out!
- Adventist Today independent SDA news magazine that reports what the AdventistReview will not report.
- Crosswalk.com News – Christian news site.
- Spectrum Magazine Blog Source of independent news which is not reported in official church news venues, but also a hangout for many who no longer believe Adventist core teachings.
Christian Site Directories
- SeekFind.org Christian Search engine
- The Digital Hymnal includes most hymns of the 1985 Seventh-day Adventist Hymnal: lyrics and music is midi, mp3 format, and some karaoke files.
- Jesus Midi Collection of Christian hymns.
- Hymnal Accompanist and Favorite Songs Lyrics of current (1985) Seventh-day Adventist hymnal indexed by number and title.
Graphic & Multimedia Sources
- Oxygen Multimedia carries images (for sale) popular with Adventist evangelists & pastors
- Worship House Media photos, PowerPoint backgrounds and movies for sale
Please make suggestions or offer critiques through our contact form, not in the comment section of another page or post.
send the the daily bible study through that my Email adress
You can choose the suitable version of the Daily Lesson at https://ssnet.org/email-lists/feed-options-email/ (The only different between the various versions is the time the lessons are mailed out.)
how do I find the lesson in the Samoan language?
Sabbath School Net does not know of any online lessons in Samoan. If anyone knows of one, would they let us know and we will add an appropriate link.
Is there a way the daily lesson can be pushed to our churches facebook page?
I haven't checked how to integrate a RSS feed into Facebook. But the appropriate feed for the Daily Lessons is this one:
Our Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/SabbathSchool.net/. It usually has all blog posts except Teacher Aids. \
If you "Like" our page, choose to receive "All Notifications" and "Like" posts regularly, chances are good that Sabbath School Net posts will appear regularly on your Facebook page.
Are there Portuguese lessons in audio format?
Goodnight... How can I get an adult lesson in Dutch online? I am really in need of one..
If anyone can help out here please post us a link to a dutch site.
Where is the easy reading version? I have a hard time navigating this. I used to be able to find what type of adult SS I want to use. It leads me straight to the lesson I want to study but in regular version.
Kathy we may need to check some of our links. Here is a quick work around for you.
The special editions of the Sabbath School Lesson may be found here:
You may need to scroll down the page to pass over the introductory remarks to get to the links.
Please remember that Sabbath School Net is not part of the official church organisation. We are an independent ministry staffed by volunteers. We do our best to provide the appropriate links to other resources.
I have this same question. I find almost anything else here, but where is the Easy Reading version. We need it more during COVID-19
Check out this link. The Easy-reading section is near the bottom of the page.
Adult Bible Study Guide
How can I subscribe to daily lesson to get my email address... Please, help
Unfortunately the Google service we used (Feedburner) for emailing of the daily lessons is no longer working reliably. We will eventually have a replacement, but it's not likely to be tomorrow.
Thank you for including the reference to Ty Gibson's books. His writing and speaking ministry is such a blessing to the Adventist Church.
Can I get these lessons in Ukranian