2018 Quarter 3 13th-Sabbath Offerings to go to projects in the Northern Asia Pacific Division
The links below go to PDF maps. The print on the gray-scale map seems a bit easier to read on a computer screen.
- 2018 Quarter 3 color map of projects in Northern Asia-Pacific Division
- 2018 Quarter 3 gray-scale map of projects in Northern Asia-Pacific Division
* Adventist Mission.org Mega site with lots of mission resources, including all the stories in the “Mission Quarterly,” maps, PowerPoint presentations and extra stories with a mission emphasis. Continuously updated mission videos. Adventist Mission Facebook Page
Youth & Adult Mission Magazine online Read the weekly mission stories or browse the archives.
Children’s Mission Magazine Stories for kids about missionary kids. Think of browsing the archives for children’s stories in church.
Adventist® Mission Video Podcast What’s the Seventh-day Adventist® Church doing to share Jesus with the world? Each video brings you to front lines of mission, face to face with people telling the world about Jesus. (You can also get these podcasts on DVD as Mission Spotlight.)
Mission 360˚ TV treats viewers to uplifting stories of frontline mission workers who have exchanged the comfort and familiarity of home for the exciting adventure of working for God in strange and challenging places.
Adventist Mission DVD is supplied free to all Adventist churches. Subscribe to receive a free Mission DVD each quarter, or you may download the contents of the DVD in whole or as individual stories.
Opportunities for Mission Service:
* Adventist Volunteer Service Official General Conference Adventist site for Adventist volunteers, matching talents, gifts, resources and professional expertise with defined needs. Opportunities for short term, long term and group service.
* Adventist Mission Career and Volunteer Center The need is for youth, and the young at heart, to respond to the call to share the good news of the gospel with those who need to hear it. Your task may be to demonstrate the essence of the gospel in working clothes out in the market square. It may be to work far from the asphalt jungle of the big, crowded cities to serve on the front lines of emerging civilization where the most up-to-date mode of travel may be by foot, by canoe, or by ox-cart.
On the other hand, you may be asked to serve in the corporate office setting of an urban center around the world where the latest connection may be as up-to-date as tomorrow morning’s e-mail.
* He Said Go official Missionary Volunteer website for the Seventh-day Adventist Church in North America. Networks the leadership of many volunteer ministries, linking Adventist churches, schools, and supportive organizations. Offers individual long-term missions and short-term group missions. Opportunities for tutoring in America’s big cities.
Adventist Frontier Missions Indigenous Seventh-day Adventist church-planting movements among unreached people groups of the world.
Maranatha Volunteers International constructs urgently needed buildings for gospel purposes around the world.
Outpost Centers International networks a significant portion of the organized gospel outreach conducted by the laity of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
Share Him.org seeks volunteers to participate in evangelistic presentations around the world. Needs are for sermon presenters, medical presenter, children’s teachers, technical support and more.