Quarterly Index of Weekly Lessons | Introduction to the Quarter | Current Daily Lessons | Current Weekly Lesson | Daily Lessons by Email | Lessons in PDF Format| Teacher Resources | More Resources on Three Ephesians| Previous Quarter: Three Cosmic Messages |Next Quarter:
- 2023 Q2: Three Cosmic Messages
- 2o23 Q1: Managing for the Master Till He Comes
- 2022 Q4: On Death, Dying and the Future Hope
- 2022 Q3: In the Crucible With Christ
- 2022 Q2: Genesis
- 2022 Q1: In These Last Days: The Message of Hebrews
See more in our Archives
Adult Sabbath School Bible Study Guides Online
- Archive of Adult Bible Study Guides in HTML format
- Current Adult Bible Study Guides in PDF format:
- Teachers Edition, Standard Edition and Easy Reading Edition
(Scroll to bottom of page)
Sabbath School for mobile devices, such as iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android phones and tablets
- I just tried out the updated iPhone and Android app produced by the Sabbath School and Personal Ministries department of the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists. It is so much better than it used to be. (But then, my better phone might be a factor.) It gives you access to print content from Beginner through the Adult Bible Study Guide. The app is called “Sabbath School & PM” by Adventech. It provides links to all lessons in PDF format, which are downloaded when you click on them. Also included are the Adult, Kindergarten and Primary audio podcasts, the Kindergarten animation podcast, the weekly reading of the Collegiate Quarterly, Sabbath School University video, Sabbath School University audio, and podcasts in various languages. Sabbath School Leaders can discover ideas in Cool Tools and access the Sabbath School Manual right from the app. The app is available for free in the Android app store. It is also available at the iTunes app store. Apple may charge a small fee for access.
- The SDA Sabbath School Quarterly app for android features the complete Adult Bible Study Guide, with links to a companion Bible app, and it includes sections for notes that are saved till needed in Sabbath School discussions. On your Android device, just go to Market and search for “SDA Sabbath School Quarterly.” It’s a free app in the Books & Reference section. All it lacks is online discussion. For that you have to come back to Sabbath School Net.
|Don’t have a Kindle reader? You can download the Amazon.com free reader for the PC, or the FREE app for mobile devices here.
You get your own genuine Kindle reader here, starting at US$ 79.99. You may find that you enjoy the freedom to size the print to your liking and reading in bed without needing a light to shine on your paper book.
Other Adult Sabbath School Resources
From Here to There: The incredible journey of the Adult Bible Study Guide – the fascinating story of the production of the Adult Bible Study Guide, where it travels, and what happens to some of the copies.
- Download the Sabbath School Handbook in PDf format -This is a very useful resource for Sabbath School Superintendents and all division leaders.
- Cool Tools for Sabbath School subscription-based resource digest for pastors, Sabbath School Superintendents, officers and teachers
- Lots of Resources at the Sabbath School Leadership magazine site
- Greeter Ministry Description
- Sabbath School Secretary Ministry Description
Audio, Video & Braille Resources for the Adult Sabbath School Bible Study Guides
Collegiate / Young Adult Resources
Youth Sabbath School Resources
Juniors & Teens Sabbath School Resources
Kids – Beginners to Primary
More Resources in our Links Section
Non-English Sabbath School Resources
Please note that we do not write or edit any of the Study Guides for any age group. You can click on the link to contact the editors of the Adult Bible Study Guide. For the editors of other lessons, please go to the appropriate site. Any comments made here, but addressing another site, will be deleted. We do not send out paper copies of anything. This is an internet ministry. Everything we offer is found on this site. Please explore the site before asking questions. If you still have questions after searching this site, you may contact us through the link under “About Us” in the menu. If you wish to comment on a lesson, you may do so under the appropriate lesson post.