Sabbath School Links
- Adult Study Guides and related resources
- Adult Teacher resources
- Lessons and Resources for Collegiate and Young Adults
- Lessons and Resources for Youth
- Lessons and Resources for Teens & Children
- Audio-visual and Braille Sabbath School Resources
- International Sabbath School Lessons
- Email lists for Sabbath School
- Contact the editors of the most recent Bible lesson
- The Sabbath School Department of the General Conference
- The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists
- Also see our Bible Study Resources
Seventh-day Adventist Site Directories
- Official Adventist Directory of Schools and Churches
- McDonald Road Directory of SDA Churches
- Seventh-day Adventists on the Open Directory
- Find nearest church on your mobile phone
Just search for “SDA Finder” in iTunes or Android market
Official Adventist Sites and Supporting Ministries
- SDA World Church Headquarters
- HopeTV Official Adventist TV station broadcasting 24×7 via satellite.
- Revival and Reformation Find inspirational stories, devotionals, and resources for revival and reformation in your life and your church. Free InPrayer mobile app.
- Ellen G. White Estate -Official site. Search published writings, read some of Ellen White’s books online. Listen to MP3′s of Pioneer stories. Read books about Ellen White.
- Adventist Plusline One of the “best-kept secrets” of the Seventh-day
Adventist Church. Check the website often for any workshops or conventions that will improve your ministry
- ADRA: Adventist Development and Relief Society brings hope when disaster strikes or poverty seems hopeless.
- Adventist World Radio goes where missionaries cannot go. You can listen online, and you can support this mission on the air waves.
- Fundamental Beliefs at Adventist.org
- Adventist Biblical Research Society
- Creation and Science Resources
Click on the heading to go to our page of Bible Studies.
Evangelism & Outreach for Ordinary Members
- Stories That Will Shift Your World – a series of short videos designed for today’s postmodern society. Good videos to present to non-believers who are searching for something to believe.
- Simple Church at Home – The Adventist House Church Network focuses on outreach to the unchurched who will not normally come to church. Also a good outreach method for Adventists living far away from organized churches.
- The Seventh Day – great video of the history and significance of the seventh-day Sabbath. There are other videos on the topic, but this one is very professional and engaging.
- Difficult Texts Made Simple. If we are serious about doing personal outreach, we will, sooner or later, run into “difficult texts.” William Earnhardt presents some of the questions you may meet and suggests how to give a simple answer.
Seventh-day Adventist History
- Brief History of the Seventh-day Adventist Church at the GC site. There you’ll also find another brief sketch, “United for Mission: One Hundred and Fifty Years.”
- Pathways of the Pioneers Adventist history acted out. Great for children and adults. Listen online or download as MP3`s.
- Footprints of the Pioneers, edited by Arthur W. Spalding, is a readable collection of stories by the pioneers of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Read online.
- Pioneer Stories at Adventist Heritage Ministries, which also includes some stories from Laughter and Tears.
- “Spotlight on Adventist Heritage” features pioneer stories as featured in the Adventist Review.
- The Great Second Advent Movement by J. N. Loughborough was written by one of our pioneers and first published in 1905.
- Pioneer Days by W. A. Spicer (1941) can be downloaded as a PDF file.
- The Story of Our Health Message by D. E. Robinson is an overview of the development and history of Adventist teachings on health.
- Adventist Archives include a comprehensive collection of historical Adventist publications going right back to the middle 1800′s. Weekly video of “This week in Adventist history.”
- History of Ordination, Part 1: Video seminar presentation by Darius Jankiewicz, Associate Professor of Theology at Andrews University. This presentation in two parts examines the history of ordination from New Testament times till now. A particularly valuable part of the presentation is an examination of biblical authority. The first video is approximately half of the total 2 1/2-hour video. (You can see the whole video in one sitting on Youtube.)
- History of Ordination, Part 2: Second part of seminar presentation by Darius Jankiewicz. (About 75 min.)
- Adventist Book Center Online Buy online or find your nearest bricks-and-mortar store.
- Adventist Ebooks from Pacific Press Most of the writings of Ellen White are available for only $.99 for the Kindle and other devices. Ellen White Comments from Volumes 1 – 7A of the Adventist Bible Commentary are available for $.99 each. (There’s a free Android app to read books in Kindle format on a smartphone. And there’s also a free Android App that allows free downloads of almost all Ellen White writings. Unfortunately this is not available for the PC. However, you can go directly to http://egwwritings.org and download the MP3 files for the books.)
- The Hope Channel Official Seventh-day Adventist TV channel currently broadcasting in 15 languages via satellite and internet as well as local stations. Downloadable program guide for your local channel.
- Hope On Fire Relevant talk radio for young adults. Stated mission is “to present real-life experiences from people just like you, prayerfully seeking to impart a practical means to find God in your everyday life.” Deals with family and relationships, mental health, witnessing and missions, personal devotional life and corporate worship, healthy lifestyles, money and careers, and global trends.
Adventist Sermon Resources
- Pioneer Memorial Church, Andrews University, sermons by Dwight Nelson in video and audio format, many with PDF note files.
- Loma Linda University Church videos on Vimeo. Sermons by Randy Roberts and others.
- Sligo Church, Takoma Park, MD, sermons by various preachers.
- Adventist Communication Network supplies DVD’s of Adventist preaching.
Vol 2 - Majoring in the Minors, with Dwight Nelson, includes 8 of his favorite children’s stories
Vol 5 – Dick Stenbakken’s “Faces Around the Cross” has dramatic presentation of various Bible characters and tells how to make Bible costumes, etc. Instructions on how to do this ministry. Good for youth Sabbath school.
Adventist and Other Christian News Sites
- Adventist News Network (ANN) – Official Adventist news service, including latest news bulletins in video format. Check it out!
- Adventist Today independent SDA news magazine that reports what the AdventistReview will not report.
- Crosswalk.com News – Christian news site.
- Spectrum Magazine Blog Source of independent news which is not reported in official church news venues, but also a hangout for many who no longer believe Adventist core teachings.
Christian Site Directories
- SeekFind.org Christian Search engine
- Christianity on the Open Directory
- Religious Resources on the Net – Susan Brumbaugh’s mega site, noted for its religious art and icon links.
- The Digital Hymnal includes most hymns of the 1985 Seventh-day Adventist Hymnal: lyrics and music is midi, mp3 format, and some karaoke files.
- Jesus Midi Collection of Christian hymns.
- Hymnal Accompanist and Favorite Songs Lyrics of current (1985) Seventh-day Adventist hymnal indexed by number and title.
Graphic & Multimedia Sources
- Christian Graphics on the Open Directory
- Art and Images on Religious Resources.org
- Oxygen Multimedia carries images (for sale) popular with Adventist evangelists & pastors
- Worship House Media photos, PowerPoint backgrounds and movies for sale
Please make suggestions or offer critiques through our contact form, not in the comment section of another page or post.