- Download Teacher’s Edition Lessons in PDF format
- Lesson Index including Ellen White & Bible References
Key Thought : We may not understand why tragedy happens, or injustice, violence, and evil; but we can trust God through it all. [Teaching plan for Trusting God's Goodness May 20, 2013] 1. Have a volunteer read Habakkuk 1:2-5 A. Ask class members to share a short thought on what the main idea of this … Continue reading –>
“He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?” (Micah 6:8). [Thought questions for God's Special People May 15, 2013] 1. Destructive judgment. Why were the prophets so distressed about the … Continue reading –>
- GoBible.org Weekly teaching outlines posted by Bruce Cameron. (Also found at SabbathSchoolLessons.com
- Sabbath School Teaching Outlines available from the GC Sabbath School Department. (Click on the correct year and lesson.)
- Dr Ken Hart’s Sabbath School Class Often lively lesson discussion in a small group, composed of persons from various backgrounds, several weeks ahead of the time the lesson is scheduled to be studied in church. You may watch the class online, listen to it and download a PDF handout with a list of discussion questions. Podcast available.
- Hope Sabbath School Interactive Study with Derek Morris is broadcast via Hope Satellite TV and available a week ahead of the date the lesson is scheduled for local churches. You download a weekly lesson outline with questions and a Scripture song or theme song, including sheet music, for each quarter. (Incidentally, Pastor Morris provides a wonderful weekly example of how to effectively teach a Sabbath School class in a Christ-centered way.)
- Doug Batchelor and the Sacramento Central Adventist Church discuss the current Sabbath School lesson a week ahead of time. Online video and audio formats. Downloadable Video available in WMV and MP4 formats. Audio available in WMA and MP3 formats.
- Sabbath School App in the iPhone and Android Apps Store includes the Teacher’s Edition. Download the app, click on the app, go to “More” (top right), go to Settings (bottom) and enable Teachers’ Content.
- Weekly Teacher Helps via email are available three ways:
- Subscribe to our SSNET2 mailing list. On this list we distribute weekly helps from Michael Fracker and Joyce Griffith.
- Sabbath School Teacher Training Courses Online training for teachers of various age groups.