As you join the conversation on our blog, please note the following:
Comment Posting Basics
- Make comments brief, succinct and conversational.
- Show Christian love and respect.
- Comment on the topic at the head of the thread.
- Share personal experiences that relate to the topic.
- Discuss ideas not people.
- Read the post and other people’s comments before posting.
- Quote other authors (including Ellen White) as part of your argument. Don’t make a quotation the whole argument.
- Links to other websites require checking and may not be published at the moderator’s discretion.
- Public comments on moderation are not permitted.
- You may disagree with Seventh-day Adventist views but do not attack the church or its doctrines.
- Do not use ALL CAPITALS. It is considered to be bad-mannered shouting.
- Use your first and last name, and provide a valid email address (email addresses are not published.)
If you need more details, you can find them on our Comment Guide Lines Page.