<< 1890s · Main Index · 1910s >>
Oct-Dec 1909 · the Life of Christ[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 0.98Mb ]
- Jairus' Daughter; the Afflicted Woman.
- Blind Men Healed; Dumb Spirit Cast Out; Jesus Rejected at Nazareth; His Third Visit to Galilee; the Twelve Sent Forth.
- Instruction to the Twelve—(Continued).
- Death of John the Baptist.
- Apostles Return to Jesus; Five Thousand Fed; Jesus Walking on the Sea.
- The Bread of Life.
- Vain Tradition; the Syro-Phoenician's Daughter Healed.
- Healing the People; Four Thousand Fed; Seeking a Sign.
- Jesus Teaching His Disciples.
- The Transfiguration; Healing of a Demoniac.
- Jesus Foretells His Death; Provides Tribute Money; Teaches Humility
- The Lost Sheep; Gaining Thy Brother; Reckoning with Servants; the Feast at Jerusalem.
- Test of Discipleship; the Seventy Sent- Forth; the Impenitent Cities; Ten Lepers Cleansed.
July-Sept 1909 · the Life of Christ[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 0.87Mb ]
- In Galilee; the Healing of the Leper and the Paralytic; Call of Levi; Fasting.
- At the Feast; Healing the Infirm Man.
- True Sabbath-Keeping; Working of Miracles; Apostles Chosen.
- The Sermon on the Mount; the Beatitudes.
- The Sermon on the Mount (Continued); Magnifying the Law
- The Sermon on the Mount (Continued); Giving of Alms; Prayer.
- The Sermon on the Mount (Continued); the Father's Care; Judging.
- The Sermon on the Mount (Concluded); God's Willingness to Help; Test of Discipleship.
- The Centurion's Servant; the Widow's Son; John in Prison; Anointing of Jesus.
- Second Visit to Galilee; Healing of the Blind and Dumb Demoniac; Seeking a Sign; True Kinship..
- The Parable of the Sower.
- Parables: The Tares; the Mustard Seed; the Leaven; the Hidden Treasure; the Pearl; the Fish; the Householder.
- Stilling the Tempest; the Demoniac of Gadara.
Apr-June 1909 · the Life of Christ[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 1.01Mb ]
- The Word Made Flesh.
- Parents of John the Baptist; The Angel Appears to Mary
- Birth of John the Baptist; Birth of Jesus.
- Visit of the Shepherds; The Dedication.
- Visit of the Wise Men; Flight Into Egypt; The Childhood of Jesus.
- The Voice in the Wilderness.
- Baptism and Temptation of Jesus.
- Testimony of John; The First Disciples.
- The First Miracle; The First Passover.
- The New Birth; John Again Testifies of Jesus.
- The Woman of Samaria.
- Healing the Nobleman's Son; at Nazareth.
- Calling of Fisherman; Healing of Demoniac; Healing of Peter's Wife's Mother.
Jan-Mar 1909 · Phillipians[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 0.77Mb ]
- Introduction of the Gospel into Philippi.
- Sharing the Consolation of Christ.
- Paul's Desire for -the Church. Phil. 1:1-11.
- Paul's Unselfish Devotion to Christ. Phil. 1:12-21.
- The Blessed Hope. Phil. 1:22-30.
- In Honor Preferring Another. Phil. 2:1-11.
- The Light of the World. Phil 2:12-16.
- Faithful Servants. Phil. 2:17-30.
- Knowing Christ. Phil. 3:1-7.
- The Heavenly Calling. Phil. 3: 7-14.
- The Heavenly Citizenship. Phil. 3:15-21. .
- Faith and Peace. Phil. 4:1-8.
- Godliness with Contentment. Phil. 4:9-23.
Oct-Dec 1908 · Ephesians[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 0.82Mb ]
- The Election by Grace. Eph. i: 1-6.
- God's Eternal Purpose. Eph. 1:7-23.
- Out of Darkness into Light. . Eph. 2:1-13.
- The At-one-ment. Eph. 2:14-18.
- Change of Family Name and Relationship. Eph. 2:19-22.
- The Mystery of the Gospel. Eph. 3:1-13.
- An Inspired Prayer. Eph. 3:14-21.
- The Unity of the Church. Eph. 4:1-13. .
- Spiritual Gifts. Eph. 4:11-14.
- Putting Off the Old Man: Putting On the New. Eph. 4:15-32.
- Our Walk and Conversation. Eph. 5:1-16.
- Christ, the Family, and the Church, Eph. 5:17-33; 6:1-4.
- The Soldier and His Armor. . Eph. 6:5-24.
July-Sept 1908 · Nehemiah[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 0.88Mb ]
- Prevailing Prayer
- Preparation for a Great Work.
- Working with Difficulties.
- Difficulties Overcome.
- New Difficulties.
- The Controversy Intensified.
- The Purification of the Priesthood.
- The Reading of the Law.
- Israel Continues to Seek God.
- Reform in Worship.
- Dedication of the Wall.
- Proper Sabbath Observance.
- Separation from the World
Apr-June 1908 · Great Reform Movements: In the Light of the Threefold Message of Revelation 14[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 1.31Mb ]
- The Fundamental Truth of the Gospel.
- The Flood and the Preaching of Noah.
- The Call of Abraham and the Inheritance - I.
- The Call of Abraham and the Inheritance - II.
- The Deliverance from Egypt.
- The Restoration from Babylon.
- The Work of John the Baptist - I
- The Work of John the Baptist - II.
- The Reformation from Popery.
- The Second Advent Movement - The Last Gospel Message
- The Second Advent Movement; A Message against the Beast and His Image.
- The Second Advent Movement; The Everlasting Gospel.
- A Review
Jan-Mar 1908 · A Synopsis of Present Truth[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 0.85Mb ]
- The Judgment Hour; A World-Wide Message
- The Dragon, the Leopard Beast, and the Two-Horned Beast.
- The Image to the Beast.
- The Mark of the Beast.
- The Seal of God..
- The Second Coming of Christ.
- Signs of Our Lord's Return.
- The Nature of Man; Life in .Christ.
- The Nature of Man; Immortality through Christ.
- The Resurrection of the Righteous.
- The Millennium and Destruction of the Wicked.
- The Saints' Inheritance.
- The City of God.
Oct-Dec 1907 · A Synopsis of Present Truth[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 0.79Mb ]
- Creation by the Word of the Lord.
- The Sabbath of the Creator.
- The Sure Word of Prophecy; The Great Prophetic Image.
- The Four Great Kingdoms of Daniel's Vision.
- The Papacy, or Little Horn.
- The Change of the Sabbath.
- The Sanctuary.
- The Cleansing of the Sanctuary.
- The 2300 Days.
- God's Law and its Relation to the Sanctuary
- The First Advent of Christ.
- Christ Offered for Sin.
- Resurrection, Ascension, and Heavenly Ministration, of Christ.
July-Sept 1907 · God's Everlasting Covenant[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 0.79Mb ]
- One Universal Covenant.
- Power of Choice in God's Covenant.
- God's Covenant Broken.
- God's Eternal Covenant Renewed in Christ.
- Steps in Renewing the Covenant.
- Letter and Spirit of the New Covenant
- The New Covenant; Covenant of Liberty.
- The Covenant of Bondage
- The Covenant of Bondage (Concluded).
- Other Names Applied to New Covenant.
- Confirming the Covenant.
- Ratification of the Covenant.
- The New Covenant and Its Possessions.
Apr-June 1907 · Studies on Bible Election[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 0.79Mb ]
- The Calling
- The Election
- The Purpose.
- The Fullness of the Purpose.
- The Extent of His Purpose.
- God's Eternal Purpose.
- The Tried and Triumphant.
- The Threefold Manifestation of God.
- Man's Need; God's Fullness.
- Spiritual Gifts.
- To Every One for Service.
- Important Gifts.
- The Gift of Prophecy.
Jan-Mar 1907 · Ezra[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 0.83Mb ]
- Going Out of Babylon.
- The First Company to Leave Babylon.
- The Foundation of the Temple Laid.
- The First Protest Against the Work.
- The Work Revived
- Difficulties Arise.
- The Second Part of the Great Decree.
- The Third and Last Part of the Great Decree.
- The Complete Decree.
- An Important Prophetic Period.
- Ezra's Journey to Jerusalem.
- The Condition of the Jews in Jerusalem.
- A Separation.
Oct-Dec 1906 · Agencies of the Plan of Salvation[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 0.83Mb ]
- The Salvation Provided for All.
- The Head of the Plan of Salvation.
- A Just God and a Saviour.
- The Captain of Our Salvation.
- The Holy Spirit; Receiving the Seal.
- Work of the Angels in the Plan of Salvation.
- The Word of the Plan of Salvation.
- The Testimony of- Nature Concerning God's Power in Salvation.
- The World to Come
- Testimony of the Ages.
- The Ministry.
- The High Calling.
- Ye Are My Witnesses.
July-Sept 1906 · Topical Studies[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 0.78Mb ]
- The Home.
- Relation of Parents and Children.
- Duty of Children Toward Their Parents.
- Duties and Work of the Young.
- Our Words and Thoughts.
- Family Prayer.
- The Fruit of the Spirit.
- The Fruits of the Spirit; Love and Joy
- The Fruit of the Spirit; Peace and Long-suffering
- The Fruit of the Spirit; Goodness, Faith, Meekness
- The Proper Observance of the Sabbath.
Apr-June 1906 · Topical Studies[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 0.73Mb ]
- Walking in the Light. 1 John 1: 1-10.
- Love and Obedience. 1 John 2:1-8.
- True Love. 1 John 2:9-17.
- Antichrists. 1 John 2:18-25.
- Abiding in Christ. 1 John 2:26 to 3:3.
- Sin and Righteousness. 1 John 3:4-15.
- Love for One Another. 1 John 3:16-24.
- Test of False Teachers. 1 John 4:1-6
- The Source of Love 1 John 4:7-11
- The Influence of Love. 1 John 4:15-21
- The New Birth. 1 John 5:1-6
- Eternal Life. 1 John 5:7-15.
- Knowing the True God. 1 John 5:16-21.
Jan-Mar 1906 · Topical Studies[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 0.73Mb ]
- The Word of God - 1
- The Word of God - 2
- The Testimony of the Scriptures Concerning the Being and Attributes of God - 1
- The Testimony of the Scriptures Concerning the Being and Attributes of God - 2
- The Divinity of Christ..
- Creation and Redemption.
- The Miracles of the Bible.
- The New Birth.
- The Obedience of Faith.
- A Modern Apostasy.
- The Old Paths.
- Rewards and Punishments.
Oct-Dec 1905 · Esther[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 0.78Mb ]
- The Rich King.
- Effect of Home Training.
- The History of Haman's Family.
- Christian Integrity.
- Haman's Plot.
- Promulgation of the Decree.
- Esther's First Banquet.
- God's Providence.
- The Crisis.
- Captivity Turned.
- God Will Deliver.
- A Glimpse into the Near Future.
- Need of Preparation.
July-Sept 1905 · Studies on Tithes and Offerings[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 0.75Mb ]
- Lost and Redeemed.
- The Church, Indicted.
- The Sabbath and the Tithe.
- The Spirit of Sacrifice
- The Lord's Witnesses.
- Trying the Heart.
- The Tithing System Founded upon Moral Obligations, and Is a Part of the Gospel Plan of Salvation.
- The Tithe Reserved for the Support of Christ's Ambassadors.
- What Is the Tithe? When and Where Should It Be Paid?
- The Spirit of Sacrifice Is an Essential Part of Acceptable Worship.
- The Holy Spirit Grieved.
- Responsibility of Parents and Church Officers
- The Latter Rain and the Closing Work.
Apr-June 1905 · Topical Studies on the Message[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 0.83Mb ]
- Nature of Man.
- The State of the Dead.
- The Resurrection.
- Destiny of the Wicked.
- Some Questions Considered.
- Ministration of Good Angels.
- The Fallen Angels and Their Work.
- The Holy Spirit.
- The Gifts of the Spirit.
- The Gift of Prophecy.
- The Lord's Supper and Ordinance of Humility
Jan-Mar 1905 · Religious Liberty & Health and Temperance[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 0.89Mb ]
- The Bible and Liberty.
- The Sabbath and Liberty.
- Sunday and Slavery,
- An Epoch of Freedom.
- The Powers That Be; When, by Whom, and for What Purpose Ordained.
- The Final Conflict.
- Appetite and Its Control.
- Daniel That Was and Daniels That May Be.
- John the Baptist, Type and Antitype.
- Our Pattern and Our Sufficiency.
- Our Reasonable Service.
- Temperance in All Things.
Oct-Dec 1904 · the Great Three-Fold Message[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 0.74Mb ]
- The Christian's Hope.
- Some Will Be Looking for the Lord's Return.
- Manner of Christ's Coming
- Signs in the Heavens.
- Signs on the Earth.
- Last-day Conditions.
- The Home of the Saved.
- The Law of God,
- The Institution of the Sabbath
- The Sabbath in the New Testament
- The First Day of the Week.
- Who Changed the Sabbath?
- -The Seal of God.
- God's Ownership
July-Sept 1904 · Outline Studies in the Revelation[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 0.89Mb ]
- Prophetic Outline of the Church till the End.
- A Terrible Persecutor.
- Another Persecuting Power.
- The Victory of the Remnant
- The Judgment Message.
- The Final Warning.
- The Last Plagues.
- The Song of Triumph and the Marriage
- The Return of the King.
- Satan Bound.
- The New Earth.
- The Eternal City.
Apr-June 1904 · Outline Studies in the Revelation[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 1.13Mb ]
- The Revelation of Jesus Christ.
- The Seven Churches—Ephesus and Smyrna.
- The Seven Churches. Pergamos and Thyatira.
- The Seven Churches. Sardis and Philadelphia.
- The Seven Churches. Philadelphia and
- Scenes in Heaven.
- The Seven Seals.
- Events under the Sixth and Seventh Seals
- The Seven Trumpets - The Breaking up of the Empire of Rome - Fall of the Western Empire
- The Seven Trumpets (Continued}—The Fall of the Eastern Empire of Rome.
- The Early Advent Movement.
- The Measuring of the Temple and the Two Witnesses
- Events of the Seventh Trumpet.
Jan-Mar 1904 · The Prophecies of Daniel[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 1.08Mb ]
- Prophecy Illustrated by Nebuchadnezzar's Dream.
- The History of Nations Foretold.
- The Papacy and Its Work.
- The Vision of Daniel 8.
- The Two Thousand Three Hundred Days.
- The Sanctuary and Its Cleansing—in Type.
- The Sanctuary and Its Cleansing—in Antitype.
- The Judgment.
- The Eastern Question.
- The Eastern Question (continued).
- The Eastern Question (concluded).
- The Standing up of Michael.
- The Battle of Armageddon.
Oct-Dec 1903 · God's Kingdom in this World[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 0.75Mb ]
- Adam as Sub-Ruler in God's Kingdom.
- Noah as Sub-Ruler in God's Kingdom.
- The Call of Abraham.
- Israel's Mission as a Nation.
- The Seventy Years' Captivity in Babylon.
- The Restoration of Israel to Their Own Land.
- God's Promises and Israel's Failure.
- Israel's Rejection as a Nation.
- The Establishment of David's Throne and Kingdom
- A Great Threefold Message
- The Second Angel's Message—The Fall of Babylon.
- The Third Angel's Message—The Closing Conflict.
- Gathering Out of His Kingdom All Things That Offend.
July-Sept 1903 · Ephesians[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 0.74Mb ]
- Blessings of God.
- The Fullness of His Power
- Living in Christ.
- The Household of God.
- The Mystery of God.
- Glorious Privileges in God.
- The Unity of God.
- The Gifts and Their Purpose.
- The Godly Life.
- Children of Light.
- Practical Instruction.
- Home Instruction.
- The Christian Soldier.
Apr-June 1903 · 1 & 2 Thessalonians[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 0.80Mb ]
- The Founding of the Church.
- Preacher and People.
- The Manner of the Preacher.
- The Reception of His Message.
- Comforted in Their Faithfulness.
- Walking with God.
- The Coming of Christ.
- The Children of Light.
- Practical Instruction for the Children
- A Message of Comfort.
- The Lawless One.
- Chosen of God.
- Important Instruction.
Jan-Mar 1903 · Studies in the Psalms[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 0.83Mb ]
- The Greatness of Jehovah.
- The Great Provider.
- God's Care for His Creatures.
- An Exhortation to Make Known the Wondrous Works of God.
- God's Care for His People.
- God's Power Manifested in Deliverance.
- God's Purpose in Deliverance.
- Experiences of Israel for Our Learning
- Experiences in the Wilderness.
- The Result of Disobedience.
- Deliverance from Sin.
- A Saviour from Sin and Distress.
- The Wisdom of the Righteous.
Oct-Dec 1902 · Studies in the Gospel Message[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 1.09Mb ]
- the Vision of the Four Beasts.
- the Judgment the Possession of the Kingdom.
- the Fourth Kingdom and the Little Horn.
- Modern Babylon.
- the Perversion of Christianity in Modern Babylon.
- the Kingdom of Antichrist.
- Changing the Law of the Kingdom
- the Vision of the Ram, the Goat, and the Little Horn.
- the interpretation of the Vision.
- the Continual Service.
- Taking Away the Real Presence.
- the Two Mysteries.
- The Real Presence Restored.
July-Sept 1902 · Studies in the Gospel Message[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 0.81Mb ]
- the Gospel Message Is for all the World.
- Ceremonialism Leads to Bondage.
- the Curse of formalism
- Living Temples Are Found in Babylon.
- Preserving the Temple from Defilement.
- the Glory Revealed in the Temple.
- the Religion of Babylon does Not Recognize the True Temple.
- the Living Temple Reveals the Mystery of Godliness.
- the Living Principle in History.
- the Revealed Secret.
- the Secret of Continuance.
- Justification By Faith, the Basis of the Continuance of the Kingdom
- the Message of Justification By Faith Will Establish the Everlasting Kingdom.
Apr-June 1902 · Studies in the Gospel Message[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 0.91Mb ]
- the Gospel Of the Kingdom and the Coming of the Lord.
- the Question of Supremacy.
- the Great Controversy Transferred to the Earth
- the Two Mysteries.
- the Gift of the Seed.
- Faith Is the Victory.
- the Coming of the Seed
- A Tent of Meeting and the True Temple
- the Law of God in the Ark and in the Heart
- the Promises to David.
- David's Response to the Lord's Promises
- Building the House of David.
- the Sure Mercies of David.
Jan-Mar 1902 · The Parables of Jesus[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 0.64Mb ]
- the Barren Fig Tree.
- the Parable of the Great Supper.
- the Parable of the Great Supper (Continued)
- the Parable of the Two Debtors.
- the Parable of the Foolish Rich Man
- allegory of the Rich Man and Lazarus.
- the Two Sons.
- Parable of the Lord's Vineyard.
- the Marriage Supper.
- the Parable of the Talents.
- the Parable of the Good Samaritan
- the Laborers in the Vineyard.
- the Parable of Ten Virgins.
Oct-Dec 1901 · The Parables of Jesus[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 0.58Mb ]
- Teaching in Parables
- Parable of the Sower
- Parable of the Sower - Wayside and Stony Ground Hearers
- Parable of the Sower - Seed Among Thorns and Good Ground
- Christian Growth
- the Mustard Seed, Other Lessons
- the Kingdom of Heaven, Various Comparisons
- the Worshippers
- Shall Not God Avenge His Own?
- "This Man Receiveth Sinners"
- "Lost, and Is Found."
July-Sept 1901 · the Sanctuary (page order out?)[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 0.90Mb ]
- the Services of the Sanctuary - A Transfer of Sins
- Cleansing of the Sanctuary - Final Disposal of Sins
- the Vision of Daniel in Chapters 8 and 9
- the Twenty-Three Hundred Days
- the First Angel's Message
- the Disappointment
- the Marriage
- Time of the investigative Judgment
- Work of the Judgment
- Rule of the Judgment.
- the Seven Last Plagues - Time of Trouble
- the Coming of Christ - its Results to the Righteous and the Wicked.
- the Execution of the Judgment
Apr-June 1901 · the Sanctuary[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 1.09Mb ]
- Preparation of Christ for the Priesthood
- Our Great High Priest
- Position of Our High Priest
- Dwelling Place for the Lord
- the Sanctuary and It's Coverings
- the Court, Altar of Burnt offerings and Laver
- Table of Showbread and Golden Candlestick
- Altar of incense, the Vail, and Ark
- the offerings - the Sin offering
- the offerings (Continued) - the Burnt offerings
- the offerings (Continued) - the Peace offerings
- the offerings (Concluded) - the Purification offerings
- the Cleansing of the Leper
Jan-Mar 1901 · Galatians and Malachi[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 1.04Mb ]
- Debtors to do the Whole Law.
- the Fulfilling of the Law.
- the Flesh Against the Spirit.
- the Works of the Flesh.
- the Fruit of the Spirit.
- Fulfilling the Law of Christ.
- Sowing and Reaping.
- Glorying in the Cross.
- General Review.
- Lessons from Malachi - Unholy offerings.
- Lessons from Malachi - Wearying God.
- Lessons from Malachi - Rendering the Lord His Own.
- Lessons from Malachi - the Final Reckoning.
Oct-Dec 1900 · Galatians[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 1.19Mb ]
- the Curse of the Law.
- the Curse Removed,
- the Promise of the inheritance Sure
- the Law Not Against the Promise
- Prisoners of Hope
- Putting On Christ - One in Him
- the Adoption of Sons
- Going Back into Bondage
- the Blessedness Lost
- Bondage and Freedom
- "the Son Abideth Ever"
July-Sept 1900 · Galatians[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 1.42Mb ]
- Our Sins Purchased.
- Only One Gospel of Salvation.
- the Revelation of Jesus Christ.
- the Persecutor A Preacher. Paul's Rehearsal of His Experience.
- Review of Chapter One.
- Holding to the Truth of the Gospel.
- the Meeting in Jerusalem - A Question of Salvation
- No Respect of Persons.
- Dissimulation Exposed.
- Sin and its Remedy.
- Crucified With Christ.
- Receiving the Spirit By Faith.
Apr-June 1900 · The Life of Christ and the Sermon on the Mount[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 1.10Mb ]
- the Resurrection Announced.
- Meeting With the Disciples
- Unbelief of the Disciples.
- Third Meeting With the Disciples.
- the Great Commission.
- Close of Christ's Earthly Ministry, and His Ascension.
- Day of Pentecost, and Gifts of the Spirit,
- the Beatitudes.
- Magnifying the Law.
- Heart Work Not formalism
- the Christian's Treasure house and Provider.
- Judging, Asking, Living.
- Character-Test and Divine Assurance.
Jan-Mar 1900 · The Life of Christ[ Download the Complete Quarterly Lesson PDF - 0.88Mb ]
- the Passover Feast, and the Ordinance of Humility.
- the Communion
- After Supper Discourses
- the Heavenly Vine and its Fruit.
- the Mission of the Holy Spirit.
- in the Garden.
- the Betrayal.
- Before the High Priest
- Taken Before Pilate.
- Scourged and Condemned.
- Crowned and Crucified.
- the Agony of the Cross.
- the Burial and Resurrection.