Quarterly Index of Weekly Lessons | Introduction to the Quarter | Current Daily Lessons | Current Weekly Lesson | Daily Lessons by Email | Lessons in PDF Format| Teacher Resources | More Resources on Ezra and Nehemiah | Previous Quarter: The Least of These | Next Quarter
The Adult Sabbath School Bible Study Guides (once called Sabbath School Lessons) are prepared by the Office of the Adult Bible Study Guide of the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists. The 2019 first quarter’s Bible study is entitled, Ezra and Nehemiah. (Click on link for Lesson Index.)
You may download the full lesson quarterly for studying Ezra and Nehemiah from Amazon in Kindle format. ((As of Oct 4, the Kindle version was not available due to quality issues. We trust that this will be fixed soon.)
Jiri Moskala, author and professor of Old Testament exegesis and theology at Andrews University, also wrote the companion book, Ezra and Nehemiah, in the Bible Bookshelf series, available in Kindle and Paperback format. For more of Jiri Moskala’s books, click this link. (The Kindle version is downloadable now, in time for the new quarter!)
(While you are at Amazon, you may want to try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial and get free 2-day shipping on most items plus other benefits.) You can also order the paper lesson in various formats from your Adventist Book Center (Call 1-800-765-6955).
All of our Amazon links now work for Canada, the US and Great Britain. Try them!
Large Print and Teachers’ editions are available only at your local Adventist Book Center or at AdventistBookCenter.com in paper format (with added shipping charges). You can also download PDF files for each week’s lesson at the Adult Bible Study Guide site, including the regular Adult Lessons, Easy English, Teachers’ editions. Spanish lessons are under “Other Languages.”
You can join other Sabbath School students to study your lesson daily on our blog and exchange ideas with others from around the world on the topic of the current lesson study.
You may order a print or Audio copy of this Bible Study Guide online at the Adventist Book Center. The lesson organization in English provided at this web site is quoted directly from the lessons prepared by the Office of the Adult Bible Study Guide, General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists), and is used here by permission. You may contact the editors of the Adult Bible study guide by going to this page.
- 2019 Q3: The Least of These
- 2019 Q2: Family Seasons
- 2019 Q1: The Book of Revelation
- 2018 Q4: Oneness in Christ
- 2018 Q3: The Book of Acts: Victory of the Gospel
- 2018 Q2 Preparation for the End Times | End Times Resources
- 2018 Q1 Lesson Index | More Resources for Studying Stewardship
- See more in our Archives
Adult Sabbath School Bible Study Guides Online
- Archive of Adult Bible Study Guides in HTML format
- Current Adult Bible Study Guides in PDF format:
- Teachers Edition, Standard Edition and Easy Reading Edition
(Scroll to bottom of page)
Sabbath School for mobile devices, such as iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android phones and tablets
- Kindle Edition of the companion book, Family Seasons
- The iPhone and Android app produced by the Sabbath School and Personal Ministries department of the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists gives you access to print content from Beginner through the Adult Bible Study Guide. The app is simply called “Sabbath School.” It provides links to all lessons in PDF format, which are downloaded when you click on them. Also included are the Adult, Kindergarten and Primary audio podcasts, the Kindergarten animation podcast, the weekly reading of the Collegiate Quarterly, Sabbath School University video, Sabbath School University audio, and podcasts in various languages. Sabbath School Leaders can discover ideas in Cool Tools and access the Sabbath School Manual right from the app.The app is available for free in the Android app store. It is also available at the iTunes app store. Apple may charge a small fee for access.
- The Sabbath School Quarterly app for androids features the complete Adult Bible Study Guide, with links to a companion Bible app, and it includes sections for notes that are saved till needed in Sabbath School discussions. On your Android device, just go to Market and search for “Sabbath School Quarterly.” It’s a free app in the Books & Reference section. All it lacks is online discussion. For that you have to come back to Sabbath School Net.
- Ecole Sabbath android app is the French Sabbath School lesson and podcast.
Don’t have a Kindle reader? You can download the Amazon.com free reader for the PC, or the FREE app for mobile devices here.
Other Adult Sabbath School Resources
From Here to There: The incredible journey of the Adult Bible Study Guide – the fascinating story of the production of the Adult Bible Study Guide, where it travels, and what happens to some of the copies.
- Download the Sabbath School Handbook in PDf format -This is a very useful resource for Sabbath School Superintendents and all division leaders.
- Cool Tools for Sabbath School subscription-based resource digest for pastors, Sabbath School Superintendents, officers and teachers
- Lots of Resources at the Sabbath School Leadership magazine site
- Greeter Ministry Description
- Sabbath School Secretary Ministry Description
Audio, Video & Braille Resources for the Adult Sabbath School Bible Study Guides
Collegiate / Young Adult Resources
Youth Sabbath School Resources
Juniors & Teens Sabbath School Resources
Kids – Beginners to Primary
More Resources in our Links Section
Non-English Sabbath School Resources
Please note that we do not write or edit any of the Study Guides for any age group. You can click on the link to contact the editors of the Adult Bible Study Guide. For the editors of other lessons, please go to the appropriate site. Any comments made here, but addressing another site, will be deleted. We do not send out paper copies of anything. This is an internet ministry. Everything we offer is found on this site. Please explore the site before asking questions. If you still have questions after searching this site, you may contact us through the link under “About Us” in the menu. If you wish to comment on a lesson, you may do so under the appropriate lesson post.